Monday 5 May 2008

Infidelity!

Looking at a number of comments on infidelity, I have noticed its suggestion that women only commit adultery for some thing meaningful!! I MEAN COME ON !! I think this is something men like to tell them selves in the hope that they believe they are so perfect and can provide every thing for us in the hope we wont commit adultery. nonsense!! women like sex just as much as men and the excitement. I believe it is a matter of respect and moral standards. I have been a victim of infidelity like most people and I have also committed adultery through this experience I have learnt alot about my self, I know I get bored easy and like the attention of the opposite sex, because of this in the past I have stayed quite east regardless of love, however,now I'm in a new relationship with someone I love very much and because of the pain I have felt and caused in the past I treat my new partner with alot more respect and believe on a moral level what I did was out of order and very bad of me to make another person feel so much pain. I'm glad to say I learnt from my mistake.

No comments: